Get the benefit of quality radiator repair and installation with us
Radiators form the essential part of any central heating system as they provide the thermostat-controlled heat to every room and particular area of the house. One of the main plumbing services offered by the ‘Boiler Engineer 4U LTD’ is the installation of new radiators and repairing of your existing radiator system for optimum heating efficiency. Our radiator installation & radiator repair services are prompt, reliable, and are available for emergency radiator problems as well.
Main features of our radiator repair and installation services
- All our repair and plumbing technicians are Gas-Safe registered radiator repair specialists and are proficient in carrying out the regular radiator and central heating servicing on either the existing radiator systems or install new radiators.
- We fix a range of radiator problems including the limited output of heat in specific seasons such as spring, autumn and the winter months.
- Our radiator repair services are very affordable and are power-efficient.
- We ensure to provide the high-quality radiator installation and repair services that prevent any kind of discomfort and any potential fatal living conditions caused by the faulty radiators.
What we cover in radiator repair & installation services
Boiler Engineer 4U LTD offers the repair and installation services for a range of radiator styles including the traditional, flat, slim, vertical and designer radiators. We can either install the radiator you have purchased or can source a new one as per your specifications.
Our plumbing engineers can do a thorough assessment of the current system and advise you on the exact repair solution needed for your radiator. We cover the installation, servicing and repairing of a range of radiators including:
- Radiator Panels
- Single and Double Radiators
- Column Radiators
- Vertical Radiators
- Classic radiators
- Wall Mounted Radiators
- Aluminum and stainless steel Radiators
Services we offer
Expert radiator repair solutions with Boiler Engineer 4U LTD
The Boiler Engineer 4U LTD technicians offer a range of radiator repair and installation solutions including the following-
- Blockages in the radiator: You no more have to deal with the radiator blockages that can negatively affect the efficiency of the radiators. Our expert uses the latest technology and a power flush to easily fix this.
- Radiator getting too hot: If you are struggling with the issue of radiator getting too hot, the reason could be the likely build-up of air that needs releasing. Our plumbing engineers can efficiently fix the issue while the central heating is turned off.
- Valve not working: Are you facing the common concern for most homeowners which is the faulty radiator valves that sometimes stop working. Our plumbers have the expertise in replacing the valves to allow you greater control over the heat output of the radiator and the temperature of the room by regulating the flow of hot water to the radiator.
Other radiator repair solutions we provide
- Fixing the leak under the radiator valve at the nut
- Getting airlock out of radiator
- Radiator not getting hot
- Issues with the radiator pipes
- Installation of the new or replacement of the old radiator valves
- Fixing of the radiator heating problems
- Repairing of the radiator heating systems
Why choose us
Professional, cost effective and guaranteed radiator solutions
- We have a dedicated team of local, professional, and reliable plumbing engineers to fix any potential radiator repair and installation need.
- Boiler Engineer 4U LTD offers highly competitive rates to all our clients for the installation of new radiators for domestic purposes.
- Our plumbing engineers have the expertise in installation of new radiators, repositioning of the existing radiator systems along with comprehensive repair services in the South London area.
- As your plumbing partner, you can completely rely on us to provide the professional and high-quality radiator replacement and installation services including the major ones such as no-heat emergency in the winter months and repairing the existing faulty radiators.
- We are fully qualified and are available 24 hours a day for any emergency needs.
- We provide 1-year guarantee on all the parts & labor along with a 2 hour response time
Whatever is the problem with your radiator, our radiator installation & repair service can efficiently identify and resolve the issue within no time. We constantly strive for high customer satisfaction and make sure that your radiator system is working at its optimum heating efficiency all the time. Feel free to call us for any of the radiator installation & repair need.